Med Advantage is seeking a Credentialing Coordinator. This individual will be responsible for review and entry of healthcare provider’s credentialing related data. May also have contact with providers and/or their representatives to obtain missing or incomplete information.
- Review application for completeness and data credentialing information based on client needs, contractual requirements and credentialing standards
- Identify missing information based on credentialing standards and client requirements and initiate collection of missing information
- Verify credentials by conducting primary source verifications
- Maintain departmental production and accuracy goals
- Articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems.
- Maintains confidentiality of privileged information
Med Advantage offers business casual attire, a professional office environment, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, holiday and vacation pay, and additional benefits to eligible employees, EOE, DFWP.
Monday-Friday 8:30 – 5:00
- Excellent computer skills
- Must type between 35-40 wpm
- Strong analytical/critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years of related experience (processing, data entry, customer service)
- High School Diploma
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org